So here it is I hope you enjoy it as much as we did great for large crowds, I also doubled the recipe because my slow cooker is a large one.
2 cups SR flour
1 cup sugar
12 Tbsp Baking Cocoa
4 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1 cup milk
4 Tbls oil
2 Tbsp vanilla extract
1 1/2 packed brown sugar
3 cups hot water.
1. Spray slow cooker with oil, combine flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, and 6 tablespoon's of
2. Add the milk, oil, and vanilla and mix with electric mixer for 2 mins until combined.
3. Place batter into slow cooker and spread evenly.
4. In a bowl combine brown sugar and the remaining 3 Tbls of cocoa in bowl then stir in hot water
5. Pour over the batter mixture (DO NOT STIR)!!!! cover and cook on high for 2 hours.
6. Turn off and remove lid let cake stand for 30 min. Pour the lava from the bottom of
the pot over the top of the cake and serve with ice cream.
|Spray with oil and add batter|
|This is what it looked like after I cooked it|
the sauce is on the bottom let sit for 30 min
|Serving suggestions sorry the ice cream melted before |
I got the shot.
Enjoy Maz xx